Sarah Louise Sophia Communion dress
- SARAH LOUISE SOPHIA COMMUNION DRESS
- Established in 1969, Leonard and Diane Given had a desire to create superior artisanal garments featuring intricate needlework, traditional smocked garments and detailed embellishment. Always by hand showcasing a look of everlasting elegance.
- From day one, every garment was created with a relentless pursuit for quality and innovation at the forefront. The finest quality of materials, the very best manufacturing processes, and the most imaginative design; all culminating into a beautiful product.
- Every piece created by Sarah Louise tells a story; possibly through the delicate stitching, or the choice of motif emblazoned on the fabric. Wherever the story may lie, every garment has a history and deep thought process behind it. This results in the truly hand-made aesthetic and feel of Sarah Louise’s collections.
- 💕Sizes vary between the brands, therefore we prefer to discuss your needs directly with you before dispatch, to avoid disappointment and ensure that no mistakes are made. Thanks for your understanding. 💕
- ☎️ For information on sizing or to arrange a fitting or purchase, please call us on 045-486445 or contact us by email. 💻